If any information is incorrect, please Submit an Event Correction
Free and open to all. Pre-registration required – click here;
This workshop is for business owners and not-for-profit leaders!
Do you ever wonder:
– Why do people that I send my logo to complain that the file isn’t ‘big enough’?
– Why does my logo look fuzzy in some places?
– Why is my logo so hard to recognize on some ads?
– Is it time for a logo re-do, and where do I start?
In this course, you will learn:
1. What makes a logo great, and how your logo can be easily improved.
2. Logo shape: square vs. horizontal & the huge difference it makes.
3. Font choice: Serif, Sans serif, or non?
4. What’s a favicon and why it’s so important when designing a logo.
5. Why you must know what PNG and EPS files mean, and why you want them.
6. Short, highly-recommended resource lists for:
7. – do-it-yourself logo design.
8. – where and how to get a logo inexpensively.
9. Copyright considerations in logo design.