An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
If any information is incorrect, please Submit an Event Correction
Join Mass DEP Environmental Analyst Carlos Fragata for this presentation, entitled “The Sights and Sounds of Wetlands and Wildlife”. This talk will cover Massachusetts wetland types, wetland impacts, and wetland protection, as well as the life cycles, interactions, and sounds of animal species like amphibians that frequent wetlands. This talk meets the new Mass Core Standard for 4th grade students and is fun for kids and adults! Join us live on Zoom, or watch the recording anytime on the Wildlands Trust website.
How do I join this program?
Option 1: Join and participate live on Zoom
1. Register for this program here on Eventbrite.
2. Create a free Zoom user account by visiting zoom.us on your computer or downloading the Zoom app on your smartphone. Creating an account now makes it easier for you to join the meeting when it’s time.
3. Look for an email from us via Eventbrite the week of the event with the Zoom meeting ID and password. Only registered participants will receive this email.
4. Join the event live on Thursday, June 11 at 7:00 pm by logging into your Zoom account or clicking the link provided in the email, and entering in the meeting ID and password. Please join the meeting 10 minutes early to help us start on time.
5. Enable audio and video on your computer/smartphone so we can all see and hear each other. Note that your audio will be muted upon entry to help control background noise, but you will have opportunities to unmute and ask questions during the program. You also have the choice to turn your video off if you do not wish to be on camera.
6. Agree to recording. This program will be recorded and later shared on our website and social media for folks who cannot attend live.
7. Learn about the features of Zoom during the first few minutes of the program with a brief tutorial.
8. Relax and enjoy the presentation live from the comfort of your home. There will be a designated time(s) for questions from the audience.
Option 2: Watch Recording Later
If you cannot attend the live program or choose not to, the program will be recorded and shared on our website and social media. You do not need to register for this option, just keep an eye on our website wildlandstrust.org/wildlands-online, sign up for our e-news, and follow us on our social media platforms to stay informed:
Cover photo of Fowler’s Toad by Rob MacDonald