Explore the beautiful bogs of Wareham under a full cold moon!
Cold Moon, or Long Night’s Moon, is a term typically used for the full moon in December (around the shortest day of the year). Join hike leaders Skip & Betsy to explore the beauty of Wareham’s Bogs during this special night. Hike Leaders will meet participants at Wildlands headquarters at 4:30pm. Then, participants can choose to carpool or take their own car in a caravan to the bogs. The hike will take place behind Redbrook, on Wareham Road. After a cold night of exploring, join fellow hikers back at Davis-Douglas Farm for a fire and hot chocolate! Pets will not be allowed on this hike.
We are adhering to state guidelines for COVID-19. Please read rules carefully before buying your ticket:
• Participants must be FULLY VACCINATED in order to participate.
• Participants must register in advance.
• Participants must agree to the Wildlands Trust COVID-19 terms and conditions for outdoor programs, as provided during Eventbrite registration.
• If a participant or someone in their household is ill, has symptoms associated with COVID-19, has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, they are asked not to attend.
• If a participant becomes ill within 14 days following their participation in the class, they should contact Programs & Outreach Manager Claire Johnston at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• These programs are weather permitting. If a program has to be cancelled due to weather, attendees will be notified via email the night before.
**This poster is required to post an end time, please contact host for more information