Art on the Green, now in its 15th year, is a wonderful showcase for the work of more than 70 regional and local artists.
For your enjoyment:
- NEW! Noon-9pm Mayflower Beer Garden at The Pinehills
- NEW! Handmade local art pop-up shop brought to you by Made it!
- Food Trucks Noon-9pm Da Bomb Truck & Plymouth Party Truck – Noon – 9p at the Mayflower Beer Garden
- Fashion Trucks Bohemian Babe Boho to Go & Mermaids on Cape Cod
- 11am-3pm Steel Band Music by Magic of Steel
- 1pm-4pm Live Music by Abby Vail at The Mayflower Beer Garden
Plus, delicious Food Options from Mamma Mia’s, The Market, Rye Tavern, East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club, The Bistro & Wine Bar at Mirbeau Inn & Spa, &The Blueberry Muffin, & Food Trucks.
HEY KIDS, be creative!
- 10am-4pm Design a Tie for Dad! For a donation of $5 we’ll give you the white tie and colored pens. Just add your imagination. Proceeds benefit The Home for Little Wanderers Southeast Campus.
- 11am-3pm Free Face Painting and Balloon Art for kids!
Model Homes Open to Tour 9am-5pm
- FREE Public Parking is located at our Beaver Dam Road Lot.
- FOLLOW EVENT PARKING SIGNS AND PARKING ATTENDANTS AS DIRECTED.
- FREE SHUTTLE provided between the parking lot and Market Crossing.
- For public safety, Arts Market guests parked in NO PARKING AREAS WILL BE TOWED.
Featured Artists by Product Category (visit website)